PUBLIC RECORDS REQUESt
The requests for records (public or medical) form can be downloaded below. Please mail or bring it to 911 NE Liberty Rd, Poulsbo WA, 98370. Our adminstrative offices are open Monday through Thursday 8am-4pm and Friday, 8am-12pm, excluding legal holidays.
Any online request or email received after business hours will be deemed received the next business day.
Any questions may be directed to our Public Records Officer, Carissa Robideaux, at (360) 779-3997 or by email at AdminSupportServices@poulsbofire.org
Within five business days of receipt of the request, the Poulsbo Fire Department will either:
- Fulfill the request
- Acknowledge receipt of the request and provide a reasonable estimate of the time required to respond to the request
- Provide an internet address and link to the records on the agency’s website
- If the request is unclear, acknowledge the request and ask the requestor to clarify the request, and provide to the greatest extent possible, a reasonable estimate of the time the fire department will require to respond to the request if it is not clarified, or
- Deny the request with an accompanying written statement of the specific exemption authorizing the withholding of the record.
If you would like to make a records request, you may do so by completing the form below.
- Please do not include any personal information outside of what is reqested on this form (such as birthdate or social security number).
- Please note that any records that contain medical information will fall under HIPAA regulations.